3.16.2007

Steak&Shake :: ingested for my mother.

While speaking on the phone with my mother about the things I plan to do in Wisconsin ("yes mom, dick bacon. it's his name.") she interrupted me with a request so filled with enthusiasm that it rocked my little brain from thousands of miles away...
"Wait. Do they have a steak and shake?"
"Yeah, I think we drove past one today."
"OH MY GOD! You have to get a burger. Oh my, just listen. Ok. Listen...They've got these BURGERS...and these SHAKES...oh my god you just, just go. Ok? go for me?!"
"Um. ok mom."
"Great. wow. STEAK and Shake. wow."


My mother informed me with glee that the patties can be served on toast. oh joy of joys. L.Dubs took one for the team and finished my half as I continued to inspect the tropical orange hue of the "special sauce."

Gross Stk&Shk photos: digital
[[click.pic.to.enlarge.]]