3.14.2007

Heyo. I be a traveller of states.


I, along with my trusty new phone/sidekick 'Gay Panda' have made it to the fine state of Wisconsin all in one piece. It's been a pretty intense journey to say the least. I got home from a weekend in Mammoth and packed all of my belongings into a suitcase the size of an affordable Tokyo flat. "Sally the Mustang" took me to Denver where I boarded "Max the Lion cub" and flew to Milwaukee...the beautiful land of baby-leashes and Steak&Shakes.

L.Wolf and I have put together a pretty fabulous list of things to do/see/attempt while I'm here:

(Title of this trip...To Be Decided)
*tour the city's longest street, 27th street
*buy vitamins at outpost natural foods
*see if the security guard at the midwest express center is real
*get a shake at lixx
*go to the domes
*ham it up with the monkeys at the zoo
*ice skate at the pettit center
*eat a butter burger at kopp's
*shop on brady street
*milk cows at a farm
*stroll the streets of old Milwaukee at the museum
*ride the mechanical pepper at la perla
*cruise lake drive
*get a tan in memory of dick bacon
*shop for a vintage lp at flipville records
*marvel at the art museum expansion
*rollerblade at veteran's park
*meet david hasselhoff (and dustin diamond)
*sunday night game shows at the times cinema
*buy toothbrushes for H. & L.
*tour a brewery
*B-I-N-G-O !
*the Ldubs house tour
*Get Naked with Of Montreal


yes. fabulous to say the least. gorgeousosity to come.

[[click.pic.to.enlarge.]]

No comments: